In this webinar, ProcureAbility will share an innovative approach for identifying gaps and opportunities to develop a strategic Procurement roadmap that will fast-track your Procurement organization on the transformation path to improved performance. Some of the topics covered include:
- Why a strategic roadmap is important for Procurement?
- Key components of an effective Procurement strategy and roadmap
- Using a fact-based assessment tool for comparative analysis of your procurement operations
- The role of benchmarks and best practices in the procurement strategy process
- How advanced Procurement analytics are changing the way Procurement organizations identify opportunities and stay on-track with their strategies
- Hacks for creating a practical Procurement strategy and a roadmap that is pragmatically focused on only what you need.