TOWN HALL TELECONFERENCE OVERVIEW
SIG Town Hall teleconferences bring a small group of buy-side attendees together for an interactive discussion on procurement, outsourcing and sourcing topics.
A Town Hall is a lively discussion by way of conference call with a limited number of buy-side SIG members. These open-mic teleconferences offer a secure environment to benchmark with peers and ask candid questions related to the event topic. Open to SIG buy-side members on a first-come first-serve basis, these teleconferences are very interactive and packed with insightful concepts and implementable ideas.We encourage you to discuss and share openly. The success of these calls is directly correlated to the interactivity of those participating.
FEATURED TOWN HALL TELECONFERENCES
9 November 2016 at 1:00 PM EST
As we prepare for our Global Executive Summit in Carlsbad CA, October 17th - 20th, we are also planning another innovative Town Hall Teleconference to take place on Wednesday, November 9th. Please watch for your invitation to join us and check back here for additional information. We will be sharing those details soon.
PREVIOUS 2016 TOWN HALL TELECONFERENCES
- The Myths and Reality of Procurement: Understanding and Improving our Functional Reputation
Presented by: Linda H. Behan, Senior Vice President Global Procurement, Iron Mountain
- Aligning Strategy, Organizational Objectives and Human Capital Development
Presented by: Mark Pollack, Vice President, SIG University and Elijah Condellone, Solutions Director, SIG University
- Unpacking Collaborative Bidding: Harnessing the Potential of Supplier Collaboration While Still Using a Competitive Bidding Process
Presented by: Kate Vitasek, Faculty, Graduate & Executive Education, University of Tennessee
- Defining & Elevating Vendor Value
Presented by: Susan DaCosta, Vice President Supplier Management, Fidelity Investments
- From the Trenches to the Treetops: Supply Market Intelligence in the Real World
Presented by: Kelly Barner, Editor Buyers Meeting Point
- Crowdsourcing: What it is, Why it Matters and What the Future Holds
Presented by: Dawn Tiura, President and CEO, Sourcing Industry Group; Chris Holmes, Global Head Procurement Strategy & Transformation, Novartis AG; and Robert Zimmer, Global Supplier Performance & Innovation Manager, Novartis Marketing Procurement
- Change Management's Role in Successful Transformation Projects
Presented by: Clyde Dornier, Senior Vice President and Chief Procurement Officer, The Freeman Company
- What? Why Would I Involve Anyone But The Stakeholders?
Presented by: Lawrence A. Kane, Senior Leader ITI Strategy & Sourcing, Boeing, Debbie Manos-McHenry, Senior Vice President, Chief Sourcing Officer, Huntington National Bank, Troy Kendrick Supplier Relationship Manager, Microsoft Corporation