Join us in Washington, D.C. for a half-day of buy-side executive interaction with your CPO, CFO, CIO, BPO lead, HR executive, In-house Counsel (and/or their direct report) executive peers. We will kick off the day with two concurrent topic-based breakout sessions, proceed into an executive roundtable luncheon with a keynote presentation, continue with two more concurrent topic-based breakout sessions and conclude with a networking reception. During our day, participants will discuss top-of-mind, current issues that are keeping you up at night!
TUESDAY, 27 MARCH, 2018
10:30 AM - 3:30 PM, OMNI SHOREHAM HOTEL
- 10: 30 AM – Welcome and Introductions
- 10:45 AM – Keynote presentation by Steve Ford, Son of former President Gerald R. Ford, Actor and Inspirational Speaker
- 11:15 AM – Topic based discussion # 1
- 11:45 AM – Topic based discussion # 2
- 12:15 PM – Executive Luncheon
- 1:00 PM – Topic based discussion # 3
- 1:30 PM – Keynote presentation by Gabe Perez, Coupa
- 2:00 PM – Closing Remarks
- 2:30 PM – Networking Reception
- 3:30 PM – Adjourn to Speed Networking
Leadership with Character
What makes a great leader? History shows that those who have sought service over self interest in times of indecision, turmoil and crisis are regarded as true leaders.
On August 9, 1974, Vice President Gerald R. Ford became the 38th President of the United States when President Richard Nixon resigned his office in disgrace because of the Watergate scandal. Today, most historians and political observers agree that President Ford’s difficult and controversial decision to pardon Nixon was the right thing to do and was in the country’s best interest. By leading with character, he helped heal a nation and restored confidence in the office of the President of the United States.
In this presentation, President Ford’s son, speaker Steve Ford, talks about what it takes to be a good leader and lead with character.
|Tomorrow's Procurement: The 3 T's for Success
1:30 PM - 2:00 PM
From the evolving role of the CPO to AI and RPA, to how to better partner with your C level counterparts, in this session we will cover how procurement can achieve true transformation.