GLOBAL SUMMIT CPO ROUNDTABLES
Discuss Top-of-Mind Issues in a Trusted Environment
SIG's CPO Roundtable Program is an exclusive buy-side executive event where CPOs gather in an intimate setting to network and brainstorm on issues that they are facing in their organizations today.
This session begins with a keynote speaker focusing on challenges facing CPOs and segues into topic-based roundtable discussions. Each roundtable session lasts for 30 minutes on topics that are predefined and facilitated by the 5-7 CPOs participating at that table.
The CPOs will have access to the attendee list and can select up to five other CPOs with whom they would like to sit. During the afternoon, we will also conduct instant polling, during which CPOs can pose questions anonymously and see the collected responses instantaneously. The more intimate nature of this event enables idea sharing, asking questions of and simply making deeper connections with one another.
Tuesday, 10 October, 2017
10:30 am - 3:30 pm
- 10:30 am - Welcome and Introductions by Oliver Wyman
- 11:15 am - Keynote Presentation
- 11:45 pm - Executive Luncheon
- 12:30 pm - Topic-based Discussion #1
- 1:10 pm - Break
- 1:20 pm - Topic-based Breakout Session #2
- 2:00 pm - Topic-based Breakout Session #3
- 2:40 pm - Wrap Up and Networking Reception
- 3:30 pm - Adjourn to Speed Networking