Does your P2P or accounts payable team struggle with processing the invoices and payments along with high costs? Have you implemented P2P automation but are not realizing the expected improvements and measurable return in the invoice processing and payment end? If so, then you are not alone.
Most organizations are frustrated with manual paper invoices, supplier eInvoice enrollment, vendor maintenance, or inability to maximize discounts.
Join Ted Ardelean, Director of R&D and Brien Cassidy, BPO Advisor for AP, of Canon Business Process Services to learn how to overcome these and many other AP challenges that consume too much time and too much cost in the P2P or AP functions.
Attend this Solution Deep Dive to learn how the Canon Accounts Payable Service can help you to:
- Streamline the invoice process so you can be ready to pay suppliers within terms and focus on the strategic supplier activities
- Get the payment side as automated as your procurement side so that you can truly realize your P2P investment
- Improve vendor relations through better invoice processing and technologies like supplier portal
- Bypass long internal IT projects and investment in invoice and AP automation and reduce your implementation time to a matter of months
- Integrate multiple invoice processes into one standard process so you can work with multiple ERPs and systems
- The importance of an assessment and process design to optimize the procure-to-pay cycle and leverage your existing systems