AGENDA FOR CPO MEET & EAT:
8:00 AM - Welcome & Introductions
8:15 AM – CPO keynote presentation by Don Shulte, PACCAR
9:00 AM – “A Day in the Life as a CPO” by Lys Hardy, REI and Jason Moulding, MultiCare Heath System
9:30 AM - Roundtable Discussion led by Jeff Felix, SIG
Discussion topics that were suggested as top of mind:
Recruitment – local university internship programs
Supplier Development Programs focusing on ideation and joint-partnership
Beyond traditional QBR/SRM activities
How MSA covers for new IP generated and the risks and costs to run such programs
Resource planning: staff turnover, temp resources market in Seattle, increase usage of gig economy like Upworks
- Use of robotics
- Risk management demand on procurement
- What is "bad busy" and how much of our work is "bad busy" and how to get rid if it
- What else?
10:45 AM – Debrief and Next Steps by Viet Ho, Russell Investments
- What is next for this group? Happy hour, private discussion boards, consortium, etc.?
- What did you learn today that was useful to you?
- What do you need to actually leverage what you learned with today?
11:00 AM - Adjourn